under 30 mins
under 10 mins
Make quesadillas in ten minutes with this particular easy and quick Mexican-influenced recipe from The Hairy Bikers.
below 30 mins
less than 10 mins
To the salsa
- 1 discolored pepper, plant seeds removed, diced
- 1 small mango, peeled and diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, minimize into quarters
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp chopped jalapeo peppers (non-obligatory)
- 1 lime, juices only
- salt and newly terrain black color pepper
For your quesadillas
- 4 flour tortillas
- 150g/5oz Monterey Jack or cheddar dairy products, grated
- left over fowl, shredded, or other frosty meats like poultry
- 1 natural or red-colored pepper, seeds taken away, finely diced
- small handful coriander simply leaves, chopped, plus additional to garnish (optional)
- soured cream and guacamole, to provide (recommended)
For that salsa, mix every one of the salsa elements collectively within a bowl and period to preference with sea salt and fresh terrain black colored pepper.
To the quesadillas, place 2 of the tortillas out on a level work surface. Leading every single with the cheese, then the fowl, peppers and coriander. Position the staying tortillas at the top and click down gently.
Heating a frying pan over a medium warm and add one of many quesadillas to the pan. Fry, without including any essential oil, for 2-3 moments on either side or before the tortilla is crisp, the cheddar cheese melted along with the poultry heated by means of extensively. Maintain warm as you make the next quesadillas.
To offer, reduce the quesadillas into quarters set up on plates. Place just a little soured product on the top, garnish with coriander and assist using the salsa and guacamole around the side.