Breads crumbs and milk products always keep these chicken hamburgers extremely wet and flavourful. Consider them on your up coming barbeque!
- Email Dish
- Printing Recipe
- Enhance Favourites
- Acts: 6 Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb (.5 kg) terrain fowl
- 1/3 glass (75 mL) breadcrumbs, free of moisture
- 1/3 mug (75 mL) milk
- 1/4 mug (60 mL) environmentally friendly red onion, cut
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) pepper
- tomato, sliced up
- cucumber, sliced up
- environmentally friendly onion, sliced up
- 6 whole wheat pitas or hamburger moves
Blend chicken, breads crumbs, dairy, sliced environmentally friendly onions, Worcestershire sauce and sodium and pepper and develop into patties.
Bbq or fry for about a few minutes for each aspect or until various meats thermometer registers 165°F (74°C).
Provide on the whole wheat grains bun or even in a pita shell garnished with sliced tomato, cucumber, eco-friendly onion, lettuce and mayonnaise.
- Every 180 g helping Quantity
- Calorie consumption 310
- Health proteins 19 g
- Fat 13 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Carbo 28 g
- Fibre 2 g
- Sweets 5 g
- Cholesterol 60 milligrams
- Sodium 410 milligrams
- Per 180 g serving Per cent Everyday Worth
- Potassium 5
- Calcium 10
- Iron 15
- Vitamin A 4
- Ascorbic Acid 10
- Nutritional B6 4
- Vitamin B12 9
- Folate 26
- Magnesium 7
- Zinc 6
You might also like.
Tasty Health Burger
Saucy Mozzarella And Chicken breast Hamburgers
Wholesome Chick Chicken breast Hamburgers
Effortless Bar-b-que Chicken breast And Bean Burgers
Spinach Feta Burgers
Fowl Burgers with Braised Rapini
Go ahead and take soreness away from household goods with the handy shopping app. Create details and share them anybody, at any time, anyplace. Seen on iOS and Android.